- I am going with the captain of the Formosa to get a ships cat.
- We are going to finish building the dinghy we started yesterday.
- We are going to have a sleepover on the boat.
- Tomorrow we will be working on the Formosa and preparing her to push off.
- At about six tomorrow night, a small crew is going to set sail for Coos Bay.
- We will be sailing for approximately 14 hours straight.
- Then, Wednesday night we will drive back home.
- I will sleep for a couple hours and then off to work in the morning.